In our daily life, we often use a variety of glass bottles, such as food packaging, glass water glasses and so on. Compared to bottles made of other materials, transparent glass bottles also make us more fond of. This is mainly due to the many application advantages of glass bottles, what are the specific ones? The following Glass Bottle Manufacturers will come to list:
Although glass bottles have various colors such as squid, green, and easy green, most beverage bottles are colorless and transparent. In food packaging, they can see the color of the internal contents and the flesh of young people. And whether the beverage is layered, precipitated, etc., it is convenient for consumers to choose and drink with confidence.
2.Good chemical characterization
The problem of container materials being corroded and dissolved by beverages is directly related to food safety, so many countries attach great importance to it. When glass bottles are used as containers for packaging juice or other beverages, there is almost no leachables from the container material. Compared with other containers, glass bottles have good chemical properties and durability, which is where glass bottles are superior to other beverage containers.
Whether it's a pressurized carbonated beverage or a Round Jam Glass Jar, the glass bottle guarantees a complete seal. Unlike some plastic and paper containers, glass bottles are extremely tight, so they can prevent the outside air from affecting the beverage, such as reduced vitamin C and flavor deterioration.
Depending on the type of beverage, the presence or absence of gas, and the shape, the glass bottle can be designed into a variety of distinctive shapes, as well as various types of capacity, such as 400ml Milk Glass Bottle.
400ml Milk Glass Bottle
5. Wide range of use
Glass bottles are widely used, and their adaptability to the contents is better.
6. Glass packaging materials can be relatively simple to change the color and transparency, especially to see the color of wine packaging.
7. Glass packaging materials are safe and hygienic, have excellent ability to resist corrosion and acid corrosion, suitable for the packaging of acidic substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.).
8. Glass packaging materials have excellent barrier properties, which can very well block the invasion of contents by oxygen and other gases, and together can block the vaporizable components of the contents from evaporating to the atmosphere.
9. Glass packaging materials can be used repeatedly, which can reduce packaging costs.
With the development of the glass bottle product industry, the glass factory will gradually develop into a group production mode to form a large-scale production capacity. The production line of ten or more sets of dual-drop bottle making machines with electronic timing control will face greater market demand. Glass bottles have at least two benefits:
(1) The cost of the product is reduced and the benefits are given to consumers. Plastic fresh milk bottles account for about 20% of the production cost of the product, and the cost of recycling glass bottles is extremely low. Glass bottles are the most economical alternative to plastic bottles.
(2) Saved resources, reduced pollution, and protected the environment. Disposable plastic milk bottles produce a lot of white pollution and have a certain impact on the environment; glass bottles are different. As long as they are not broken, they can be recycled and reused. It is the most environmentally-friendly milk container. From the perspective of the international market, bottle glass products are indispensable packaging containers for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, daily chemical, cultural, educational, scientific research and other industries and departments.
Copyright © Xuzhou Wooyue Glass Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved |Sitemap