Here is Oem Glass Water Bottles Factory talking about What is the manufacturing process of the glass bottle.
If you have any idea about Printed Glass Bottles For Drinks, welcome to contact us and discuss.
Glass bottles are a very historic packaging material. Glass containers still occupy an important position in beverage packaging when a large variety of packaging materials are poured into the market.
Glass bottle manufacturing process:
1. Raw material pre-processing. The bulk material (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) is pulverized to dry the wet raw material, and the iron-containing raw material is subjected to iron removal treatment to ensure the quality of the glass.
2. Preparation of batch materials.
3. Melting. The glass batch material is heated at a high temperature (1550~1600 degrees) in a pool kiln or a pool furnace to form a liquid glass which is uniform, free of bubbles and meets the molding requirements.
4. Forming. The liquid glass is placed in a mold to form a glass product of the desired shape, such as a flat plate, various utensils, and the like.
5. Heat treatment. Through the processes of annealing, quenching, etc., the stress, phase separation or crystallization inside the glass is eliminated or generated, and the structural state of the glass is changed.
Copyright © Xuzhou Wooyue Glass Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved |Sitemap