When it comes to the packaging market, there are mainly plastic packaging, metal packaging, ceramic packaging, paper packaging and glass packaging. Among them, glass bottles once occupied the mainstream position in the market before the appearance of plastic packaging. In recent years, as plastic packaging has been criticized, glass bottle packaging has begun to return to the mainstream of the market. So what are the benefits of glass packaging? Customized Glass Water Bottles Suppliers will come to tell you.
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, can prevent the gas such as oxygen from invading the contents, and can prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing into the atmosphere;
2, glass bottles can be used repeatedly, can reduce packaging costs;
3, glass can easily change color and transparency;
4. The glass bottle is safe and hygienic, has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and is suitable for packaging of acidic substances (if vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
5. In addition, since the glass bottle is suitable for the production of automatic filling production line, the domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment development are also relatively mature. The use of glass bottle packaging fruit and vegetable juice beverage has certain production advantages in China.
Thus, regarding the advantages of glass packaging, there are generally several aspects. First of all, the glass packaging is transparent and textured, so many high-end products are more willing to use glass packaging, which can highlight the appearance of the product. For example, many high-end beverage and cosmetic products are more willing to use glass bottles. Secondly, the glass packaging material has good stability, and the material is more stable under high temperature or cold conditions, and has little influence on foods and the like. Once again, glass packaging can be used repeatedly for a long time, which is more supported by environmentalists for us who are pursuing a sustainable environmental economy.
Glass has excellent performance and can be used in a variety of applications. In the interior decoration, you can use stained glass and hot-melt glass, and the style is changeable. In the occasion where you need to protect personal safety, it is suitable to use safety glass such as tempered glass and laminated glass. If you need to adjust the brightness and protect privacy, you can use frosted glass and dimming. Glass, convenient and durable; it can also be used to make glass bottles of various capacities, such as 350ml Glass Bottle For Juice, how to recycle used glass bottles?
Glass Bottle For Juice
1. As a flux for casting
Broken glass can be used as a flux for casting steel and cast copper alloy to cover the melt to prevent oxidation.
2. Transformation and utilization
Transformation and utilization is a recycling method that needs to be developed urgently. In the future, there will be many new technologies that can bring value-added for transformation and utilization. After the pretreated cullet is processed into small granules of glass, it has the following uses:
(1) Using glass shards as a combination of pavements, it has been proven in the United States and Canada for several years that the use of shards of glass as a filler for roads has the effect of reducing the lateral slip of the vehicle compared to other materials; the reflection of light is appropriate; The wear is in good condition; the snow melts quickly and is suitable for use in places with low temperatures.
(2) Mixing the pulverized glass with building materials to make architectural products such as building prefabricated parts and building bricks. It has been proved that the products which are formed by press molding with organic materials as binders have high dimensional accuracy and strength, and low production cost.
(3) The pulverized glass is used to make building surface decorations, reflector materials, arts and crafts and clothing accessories, which have beautiful visual effects.
(4) Mixtures of glass and plastic waste and building materials can be made into synthetic building products.
3. Re-construction of the furnace After pre-treating the recovered glass, it is returned to the furnace to produce a glass container, glass fiber, and the like.
4. Recycling of raw materials The recovered cullet is used as a raw material for adding glass products, because the proper amount of cullet is added to help the glass melt at a lower temperature.
5. Reuse At present, the recycling range of glass bottle packaging is mainly for low-value large-volume packaging glass bottles. Such as beer bottles, soda bottles, soy sauce bottles, vinegar bottles and Square Glass Spice Jar.
The above is about the benefits of glass bottles and how to recycle them. I hope to help everyone.
Copyright © Xuzhou Wooyue Glass Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved |Sitemap